Protected by FDIC Insurance, these accounts provide low-risk and offer diversification in your investment portfolio and retirement assets. You can take advantage of a variety of competitive-yield certificates of deposit (CDs). A Heritage State Bank CD always earns you more than a regular savings account, because you deposit a specified amount for an established period of time. Interest earned is paid on a set schedule, depending on the CD term you choose.
Heritage State Bank offers numerous CDs, tailored to fit your financial needs.
• 91 Day Certificate of Deposit
• 182 Day Certificate of Deposit
• 12 Month Certificate of Deposit
• 18 Month Certificate of Deposit
• 24 Month Certificate of Deposit
• 30 Month Certificate of Deposit
• 36 Month Certificate of Deposit
• 60 Month Certificate of Deposit
- Investing in certificates is a safe, simple way to earn a competitive rate on your money.
- Invest short-term for maximum liquidity, or long-term for the highest possible rate of return.
- Rates, Minimum Deposits, Penalties, and Interest Compounding vary, depending on the CD you choose. Call one of our offices for more details.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Whether you're approaching retirement or planning ahead, Heritage State Bank offers a wide range of IRAs and expertise. Protected by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000, a Heritage State Bank IRA is an excellent way to grow your money while deferring taxes. With a small required minimum opening balance, we offer many options from which you can choose.
HSB Traditional IRA
Annual contributions to a Traditional IRA may be tax deductible depending on the Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) of the individual and whether or not he or she is covered by an employer’s retirement plan. Earnings accumulate tax-deferred until withdrawn, at which time they are taxed at the ordinary rate. For the year 2013, individual taxpayers under the age of 50 are able to contribute up to $5,500 to an IRA. An additional "catch-up" contribution of $1,000 is permitted if the taxpayer is 50 years or older. Regular IRA contributions are no longer allowed once an individual reaches their 70.5 year. At this point, an individual must begin removing funds from their IRA.
IRA 18 Month Variable
IRA 12 Month Certificate
IRA 18 Month Certificate
IRA 36 Month Certificate
For rate information, terms and conditions, call or stop by!
Complete regulatory disclosures containing all terms, features and limitations are available at any of our banking offices, or can be obtained by written request at email@example.com. Email is not a secured communication tool. Do not include private information, such as account numbers, within the email.