The Heritage State Bank lobby is now closed to walk-in customers. Below are several ways we continue serving you:
- Drive up banking is available during regular hours Monday – Friday.
- Our ATM offers cash withdrawal, cash and check deposit, and funds transfer 24 hours a day.
- Night drop is available for depositing funds to your account with next day availability.
- Debit cards can be used when making purchases at any merchant that accepts MasterCard® and to access cash at ATMs nationwide. To apply for an HSB debit card, call us today. Some exclusions may apply.
- Digital banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, and deposit checks from your smart phone. Sign up today by clicking the “New user” option at the top of our home page.
- Our dedicated staff is pleased to help you with any questions or concerns.
Heritage State Bank Monitors Coronavirus Impact
As the safety and well-being of our clients and associates is our greatest priority, bank management is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Clients who choose to avoid public places out of health concerns are encouraged to utilize the HSB Digital Banking and our ATMs. Our online and mobile banking options provide secure access to accounts so you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills. Each of our branches has an ATM that allows you to check balances, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and make cash or check deposits.
If you are in need of assistance with online or mobile banking, please call Heritage State Bank Customer Service at (618) 943-1038 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. After hours help is available by using the chat feature on digital banking. For card service assistance after hours, please contact any of our branches and hit option 4. Associates are available to help 24 hours a day.
Heritage State Bank is currently following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Illinois Department of Public Health in response to COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the outbreak and will take appropriate actions that are in the best interests of our clients and associates. We recommend you visit the following webpages for facts regarding COVID-19 and to prepare accordingly.