A savings account can serve as a cornerstone of your finances, helping you prepare for the unexpected and your future. Consider the following benefits of a Heritage State Bank savings account: With an actual passbook to carry with you, you will know where you stand at all times. And as always, you can check your account balance at the ATM or through Online Banking.
- Earn interest and save your hard earned money.
- Access to ATMs if tied to a HSB Checking Account
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield are included in our Rate Chart. Stop by one of our offices, or call to get current rate information.
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $250.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- You must deposit $1000.00 to open this account. You may make six "convenient" withdrawals from your account each quarter. All other transactions are unlimited. Call a Heritage State Bank customer representative for more details.
- A minimum balance fee of $15.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $250.00. The following fees apply to this account: Excess Withdrawal Fee: $3.00 per withdrawal in excess of account limitations, and Dormant Account Fee: $3.00 per month if no activity or contact for over one year.