Simplify your life with Heritage State Bank’s Digital Banking services. From a desktop, tablet, or mobile device, use the Internet to do your banking. It is private, secure, and convenient!
- Sign up on our website - no software required
- Look up account balances
- View your current and prior transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule loan payments or transfers in advance
- View statements
- Download account information to various financial programs
- Set up important reminders or balance notifications
- Pay your bills online with iPay
- Download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Same credentials as Internet Banking
- All the same services as Internet Banking on your mobile device
- Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks directly from your phone
- Locate Heritage State Bank branches
- Contact us with the touch of a button
- Pay your bills with online with iPay
New P2P Payment Service
Whether you’re paying a friend back for picking up groceries or sending money to your child in college, we’ve made sending person to person (P2P) payments simple, secure and instant. Best of all, you can send these payments directly within our mobile and online banking portal.
Follow these simple steps to start sending P2P payments directly to your friends’ and families’ debit cards:
- Login to your mobile banking app or online banking portal. Click on the Move Money section, then “New Transaction.”
- Choose which account you’d like to send money from.
- Next, choose to whom you’d like to send funds. If you’ve sent a P2P payment before, you can simply select that recipient again. If this is your first time sending a P2P payment to an individual, you’ll need to click “+Add New Payee” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your payment type. In this case, that’s “Person to Person.”
- Add your new payee by entering their name and how you’d like to notify them to receive the payment. Enter either the recipient’s debit card information (if available) or their mobile phone number or email address. When you’re done select “Add Payee” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the dollar amount you’d like to send. You can also choose to add a note to the recipient if desired. Once you’ve filled in these details click “Continue.”
- Review your transaction to ensure everything is correct. Once reviewed, click the “Submit” button.
Accepting the payment on the recipient’s end is just as easy! Depending on what notification method you’ve chosen, they will receive an email or text message alerting them of your P2P payment. And after you’ve sent a payment once, all future payments are transferred without any interaction from the recipient.
And just like that you’ve sent money securely to your friends and family within minutes!
More About Your New P2P Payment Service
Secure: We use the latest verification techniques (including secured mobile device verification) to ensure your payment reaches the right destination. Best of all, these payments work within our mobile and online banking portals, so you don’t need to surrender sensitive banking information to third-party providers.
Instant: No need to wait days to send or receive funds. Once the payment has been verified, funds are sent in real time.
Free: Yes, we mean REALLY free. Unlike many third-party apps, our P2P service is completely free for both you and your recipients.
- Cut off time for mobile deposit is 2:00pm central time
- Deposits after cut off will be processed next business day
- All mobile deposit items must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" beneath your signature
- Deposits without proper endorsements will be rejected and returned
- These instructions will appear within the Mobile Banking App when making a deposit
E-statements are electronic copies of your mailed paper account statements. Whether you are looking for a secure way to access your statements electronically or seeking to go green, consider going paperless today.
FDIC Deposit Insurance Estimator
EDIE lets consumers and bankers know, on a per-bank basis, how the insurance rules and limits apply to a depositor's specific group of deposit accounts—what's insured and what portion (if any) exceeds coverage limits at that bank. EDIE also allows the user to print the report for their records.
St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank
The St. Louis Fed is responsible for promoting a safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system along with stable financial markets.
Give yourself a Credit Checkup
To make sure your credit is in good shape, get your latest credit reports. Under Federal law, you are entitled to free annual reports from the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), and you can access them online. Click the link for the official cost-free annual credit report site.